*星星的心* my world,my little world: recently-KL

Thursday, March 25, 2010

recently-KL

Last week training at KL
Feel like dun1 go bek JB
cos there is a report waiting for me.
can be as thick as Yellow page---> gonna jump river

juz having a small TSUNAMI in my hostle
WAH~~~
gonna be crazy
heavy rain just pass by KL
then the hostel which i stay is too broken even there is roof also can rain like cats and dogs IN DOOR
my room is flood then
my roommate n i quickly take our thg which put at the floor to a higher place
my room is not wet but is full with water..wah.i wanna CRY
after the rain stop we juz tidy up our room
we mop the floor and the water we collect is in a big size of bail..omg!!!
We swear that before we leave here.we will make our room as messy as we can.....
who goona to be so silly paying money yet staying at this kind of old and shabby room??????

No comments: