*星星的心* my world,my little world: holiday..

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

holiday..

oh..now juz can say my holiday is start cos after sch holiday start..after my final exam finish..i need to prepare JLPT-Japanese Language Proficency Test which is held on the 7th Dec. i take my jlpt in UPM, KL. then after the test go play n shopping. 2day juz bek home..only play 2 day but tired alr..feel no like to shopping..juz buy a feel shirt only..
but before that i oso got go play..wahaha..A Famosa 2 day 1 nite trip. we get the promotion at the Pahlawan Melacca. RM 68 per person include 1 breakfast n 1 themes park..woh~ i feel quite worth it..
i din take any pic cos we have a photographer- wen jing san. lazy to write the detail. more information pls go----->Jing-leBell's stories
feel tired.. free le juz update more...
bye.

No comments: