*星星的心* my world,my little world: rubik cube??magic cube??

Monday, September 29, 2008

rubik cube??magic cube??

finally bek to my sweet home..so nice staying at home n hanging v old fren at muar...
come bek home plan to study hard hard..to facing coming final exam n the second test..after the raya..
but..i m playing v this cube this few day..whole day play to make it bek to the origin-means make them all same colour in 1 side..
my younger teach me the formula to play tis..wah..quite many formulas need to memorise..i pening pening..


juz memorise 1 step the forget the other step..i need to practice many many time juz can memorise all the step..but i think if too long time din play then i will 4get again..wahaha..so plan to go n buy 1 so i can play it always..quite fun actually playing tis cube..it need to use our brain to think..not easy wor..

showing some genius...

taking from youtube.if wan c more can click on youtube to c the result..really amazing..

No comments: