*星星的心* my world,my little world: satay celup-melacca

Friday, October 3, 2008

satay celup-melacca

wahaha..1st time drive to melacca on my owm..geng...1st time my mum allow me to drive there...yoyoyoyo
bring my fren tat never been to satay celup before to try the delicious food..wowo
my sisters nvr eat satay celup from melacca so i fetch them come n eat..
wonderful day..
we plan to hv a bbq to night..but they feel troublesome so cancel ler..noon go out yam cha then plan go eat satay celup..1 phone to mum 4 the permision then straight away drive to there..juz for the lut lut..
been to melacca so many time but it is stil the 1st time i drive myself there..erm..try try 1st..later go other place..
i hv been drove to batu pahat before..by myself alone..go 4 work partime..so.melacca..still ok lah..i think same same..
some pic when eating..

No comments: