*星星的心* my world,my little world: 5th day

Friday, December 18, 2009

5th day

2day shud be public holiday right???
but I HV NO HOLIDAY!!!!!
so kolian...
today is my 1st day goin to site..
walao..nearly killing myself..
doin topo mapping is so toughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i wan die le...so tired climb this mount then go down then climb up again.
with holding the rover which i guess is nearly 5kg..
run here and there really cannot tahan..
then i tel boss i wan rest..
luckily my boss is nice person..
he say ask me to come not to work but let me learn..
then i think he is superman..
cos he can walk sooooooo far oso look like not tired..GOOD!!!!
i tot i only need to go half day after learn then i can bek le..
but..
NOT..
i continue after the lunch untill 6PM
wah..die le..tmr i sure whole body pain..
somemore today morning when go office kena big rain..
i dun1 sick anymore lah..
recover pls...

No comments: