*星星的心* my world,my little world: FIRST DAY

Monday, December 14, 2009

FIRST DAY

START the new sem....
one word to describe..BORING
new sem..is my LI sem= going for practical
today is the 1st day at the lisence survey company..
my job is start from 8.30 and until duno wat time..
today we goin late about 5 minutes..(Bad bad impression for the boss :(
then we jz sitting there doin nth..(everyone is busy doin their work but they cant share v us)..
then 4 of us so boring..
since i need to write my log book everyday..then better start my blog 1st..write it down so i can summarise wat i can write for everyday..
2day really no much thg can write..i think i m going to bluff a lot..wahaha..
1st.write about boss hving a belief to us about wat we goin to do in the 7 week..
then i had been order to go to do the drafting..(actually i juz sit there oso..cos i duno how to start n no1 is free to teach me..i m worry tomorrow i m goin to sit there like a idiot too..:....(
then we juz wait for lunch n bek home...this is the 1st day work..haiz..i m so sick n still need to stay in the coolest office...1 week work for 6 day....m i goin to die soon???

No comments: