*星星的心* my world,my little world: i m hapi..i m relaxing...

Sunday, October 28, 2007

i m hapi..i m relaxing...

after i say wanna give up..maybe at first i will feel sad..but now i really enjoy ler.
i will give up..cause i don't want to make myself having the same experience before..i too care a person that i like..maybe smtime juz small thing..it also can affect me..maybe i dun like to being affected..so i wan run away from this..but i really dun1 to be affect even then person is the 1 i like..all the thg he do can make me smile,make me hapi,n of cos smtime make me sad..
after decide to give up..feel relax..after reading a book..it more strengthen my decision.the title is in chinese'happy,n open your heart'.
in the book..it tel me many thg to make myself happy..inside that got a sentence very meaningful for me.."a person come with nothing when he/she is born,and will also bring nothing when he/she is leaving this world"..so why should we always ask for the thing that may not belong to us??why people always want to chasing for the reputation,wealth,and other thg...do they can bring those thg away when they die???
so i juz wan to enjoy myself v the thg that i have.before i become so greedy..i also very enjoy the time when togather with him ah..but when i become more n more greedy..wan more n more thg..n when i cant get it..so i sad...
every1 have the desire to get many thg..that call greedy..i believe..when we wan to get smthg..we will sure have to pay out somethg 1st...so i dun1 to pay out all my hapiness..so i dun1 to be greedy..go bek to the origin..enjoy the feeling..


No comments: