*星星的心* my world,my little world: Tired~

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Tired~

tired with all the thg 2day n some day b4...y i say 2day??..cos i dun1 to down again tmr..everyday is a new day 4 me...so..i wan happy...tmr..
smbody make me feel like he dislike me too close v him..hope wat those i think is juz wrong..mayb he juz dun1 to waste my time..mayb he wan me to be good when stay away fr him..but mayb smtime i can say i too clever to guess smthg..smthg about other ppl heart thinking..so..i stay away fr him..start fr today..n mayb end up sm other day...the day that hv evidence to prove my thinking is wrong...

staying at hostle whole day..doin nth but watching the movie...actually i got many thg 4 me to done it asap...but my mind thinking is too messy that make me cant do anythg..anythg tat i wish to done it soon..same ques pass through my mind...many thg...but no ans..

i wish to go home nw...that place juz the place to make me stay calm..my family..my close fren..
luckly i m goin home soon..two more day..

4get all the thg..i tell myself n my fren yest...dun care about it so much anymore..we r tired alr..
but..everytime i tel myself to do so..i sure cant make it...i think i shud change my attitude..stay away from all the prob..but can i????
asking myself so many time..blaming myself so many time..wat can i do??wat m i thinking actually???sometime..really lost myself..in a big big jungle...i m so scare..scare about the darkness..scare to be alone....



No comments: