*星星的心* my world,my little world: AcciDenT

Thursday, November 29, 2007

AcciDenT

wah...so scary..yest nearly create an accident again..duno wat happen to me yest..like losing my soul..morning go jogging also very bad mood..no mood..blue mood..
same word appear in my mind,same thg keep appear...
on the way back home oso like duno wat had happen..i m driving my purple scooter yest..din drive my car..my mind is blank at the time when i nearly crash togather with a kancil..but..not my fault..that car seem like din see my scooter at that time..he is coming out from the roadside which at 1st he is stop at there and going to drive away..erm..so.it doesn't my fault..cause i juz follow my road but he is coming out suddenly..i duno y i din saw it..when i nearly bump against with it i juz realised it..luckily he din drive very fast..if not...omg..cant imagine..but i really get a shock so yesterday not dare to go out again the whole day..afraid myself driving with no soul..haha.
still remember in year 2005,i also meet an accident,but din get injured seriously..my small kancil bump against with a lory..wah..really 'keng' me..juz a small injured at my finger..luckily..
the big mirror in front of the car and the mirror at the side of the drive break into pieces..the car get more serious injured..-.-
i had keep some glass broken pieces..as a memory..erm...after the accident i cant sleep well for few day..always have the nightmare about the accident..omg..but nw feel better..the time fly so fast..two years pass...

No comments: