*星星的心* my world,my little world: Finish Exam

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Finish Exam

haha..happy...finally finish my 1st sem final exam...just finish yesterday...today alr back to hometown..so hapi n relax here...somemore can meet all my friend(but still haven go out with them today lah...too tired) almost everyone back already...some of them really long time din see ler...so miss them..hope can enjoy this holiday with them..haha..but me again to plan smthg to do ler gua..haha..i always the busy 1..
long time din bek ler since start exam..miss mum food(today eat a lot ler)..and many place at muar..this few day must go play ler lah...
after play juz see wat result i get..hope dun be too bad lah...if not nez sem no energy to continue..haha..
juz write till here cos nth can be write ler...
enjoy my holiday..(^.^)

No comments: